Pageviews last month

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Shelly's Ultra Playlist


Close friends know when I’m not solving the curriculum issues of the world, chasing after three naughty beagles, going to CrossFit, attending personal training, or running they can find me front and center at a local house concert enjoying music with good friends. 

Running is the best of all worlds.  I’ve pondered many curriculum issues and life issues for that matter, during those long miles along the trail or the street.   I’ve also turned to music to help motivate me and get me through those miles.  I’ll spare you my thoughts on curriculum for now, but wanted to share some of my favorite songs from independent artists you may not be familiar with. 



Go Cowyboy Mouth 

Boxcar Shawn Rolhf and the Buskers   

Run Michael Tieran


Little Wars Eve Selis

Run Sleepy Man Banjo Boys 


Killkenny Man   The Rugburns

Stop the Train Eve Selis


Friend of the Devil  Tim Flannery

Glad to be Alive Cowboy Mouth

Kerry Town Tim Flannery

Long Road Home  Eve Selis


Three Ring Circus Tim Flannery and the Lunatic Fringe

Altering Expectations The Ginger Runner

The Lessons We Learn The Ginger Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment